“Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another,
even as also ye do.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Wow, EFED have been nominated for its first award!
Thank you Jazzybeatchick for the nomination. It means a lot to me that you have chosen my blog for this award.
First, I want to take a moment and thank God for all His many blessings. What an honor to be able to spread God’s love to people all over the world. My prayer is that I will continue to bless others as we share in God’s word together.
Also, there are a few people I would like to thank:
- My husband, for always being supportive and encouraging in whatever I feel the Lord leads me to do. You are a blessing to have as a husband. I look forward to many more years together.
- My aunt/Editor, for being so gracious as to fix my many grammatical errors and for encouraging me along the way. Thank you for teaching me what being a Godly woman is all about.
- Mandi Parkhurst who runs Proverbs For Life, for encouraging me to listen to God and to start my own blog. Thank you for being such a great role model and example of a Godly woman.
- My parents and my brother for not only teaching me about God, but also showing me what it means to serve God and follow where He leads. We have and always will be a team 🙂
Here are the rules that are to be followed by the recipient of this award.
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~Ten questions to be answered~~
- Your favorite color …. Purple
- Your favorite animal … Butterfly
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink …. Dr. Pepper
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Facebook
- Your favorite pattern ….. Polk-a-dot
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?… I enjoy both but would rather give. (Acts 20:35)
- Your favorite number … 5
- Your favorite day of the week … Sunday
- Your favorite flower …. Daisy
- What is your passion? ….. Encouraging others and sharing the love of God with those around me.
I nominate the following women and their blogs for this wonderful Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award: ( In no certain order)
Each of these ladies has been such a blessing to get to know. Thank you for allowing God to use you for His glory.
8. Proverbs Way
10. Sweet Rains
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (jazzybeatchick.com)