I am honored today to accept the Very Inspiring Bloggers Award. Thank you Meredith’s Musings for nominating me. I apologize for taking so long to accept and nominate others.
I understand that bloggers have their own opinion of awards and whether or not they should be accepted, but I feel very blessed each time “Encouragement For Every Day” is nominated. I do not accept these awards because I feel as if I have done anything to deserve them. I accept them because I feel that God is doing great things through EFED and I want to give Him all of the honor and glory for every thing that is accomplished here.
I believe that as Christians we are called to share the love of Jesus with those around us. Everyone needs a word of encouragement from time to time. Everyone needs to hear that Jesus loves them and that He died on the cross to save them from their sins. I pray as each story is shared here at EFED that my readers will leave feeling encouraged and inspired to keep on trying. I pray that each one who visits this blog will leave with a better understanding of the love that Jesus has for them.
You see, this blog is more than just a hobby for me. The passion of my heart is not only to blog, but to minister. I feel extremely honored that God would choose me to spread His love to each one who visits here.
Here are seven facts about me that I was asked to share: ( I am sure that some of you already know these, but I will share them again just for the fun of it)
- First and foremost, I love Jesus Christ with all my heart and I thank Him for saving me.
- My marriage and my children are my greatest accomplishments. I praise God for blessing me with them.
- I am very passionate about most everything I set out to accomplish. If I do not feel passionate about it, it most likely will not be completed.
- I love to encourage others.
- If I can make you smile or laugh when we are together then I have succeeded.
- I do not trust easily, but I dearly love and cherish the ones whom I do trust.
- My favorite candy is Skittles.
As I said before, I understand that many people do not accept awards. If I nominate you and you fall into this category, I apologize. Please feel honored that you have been chosen as an inspiring blogger.
That being said, here are my nominations for the Very Inspiring Bloggers Award: * I may not have 15. That is A LOT!*
Thank each of you for allowing God to use you to minister for Him. I pray that He will continue to bless you and your ministry. I am honored to be a part of your blogging community and I pray that you will be encouraged today. God bless each of you.
Here are the requirements for accepting this award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.