I am very honored this morning to have received this nomination. Thank you, Booklovers1, for this nomination and for the encouraging words that came with it. May God bless you in all that you do for Him.
Any time I am nominated for an award I am reminded of the blessings which God has bestowed upon me and Encouragement For Every Day. I feel very honored to be able to minister to and encourage others with my words. I am also humbled by the reminder of the job which I have been called to do. My goal in running this blog is to share the love of Jesus with everyone who visits here.
This is my prayer for EFED: I pray that God’s love will be shown in the words that are shared every day, and that the things that are shared here will light the way for others to find Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. I pray that God will continue to bless and grow EFED as I follow God’s will for my life and for this blog.
Thank you to everyone who is a part of this blog and to all the followers and friends which I have made along the way. I look forward to sharing many more stories, devotionals and words of encouragement with each of you in the future.
I would ask that you continue to pray with me that God will lead me as I minister for Him, and that God will bless us as we grow in His word.
Here are the Rules for accepting this nomination:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Most of my fellow bloggers have award free blogs. If I could pick any of them, however, I would nominate these blogs: (sorry there are not 15 of them)
- The Recovering Legalist
- Rethinking Theology
- Eyes Wide Open
- The Great Plains Poet
- Testimonies of His Goodness
Now, for seven interesting things about myself:
- I do not like to talk about myself, so finding even seven interesting things is going to be quite a feat for me.
- I am a sinner who has been bought with a price and saved by God’s grace.
- I went to college when I was only 3-4 years old. ( my parents enrolled in Bible college when I was very young in order to prepare for the mission field)
- My family served on the Navajo Indian reservation in New Mexico for about 8 years.
- I love to read, although I do not get to do it nearly enough.
- Christmas and Valentine’s Day are my favorite holidays.
- My favorite job, out of all my many jobs, is being a mom and a wife.